Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

A happy New Year to you all!

I had a great time at a club called `Fresh` in Macclesfield,where my mate Keith (who came to Sumatra ,Norway, and Loch Ness with me), is a D.J. Keith was telling me that the week before ,one of the barmaids,a very pretty girl of about 20 ,came over to him with an unexpected proposition."Keith ,"she said, "As I know your not working in the club on New Year's Eve, have you made any plans ?" "No" said Keith, excitedly, "great ", said the girl,"only my mum isn't doing anything either, and I thought you might like to go on a blind date with her!!"
You've still got it mate.After all, Mum's know best !

I'm gonna go onto the rugged moorland around Kinderscout ,which is in the Peak District tomorrow.Looking forward to it. Maybe I should take Keith?

No comments:

Post a Comment