Saturday, May 21, 2011

Article on Cryptomundo

Today, I posted an article on Cryptomundo about the importancce of field research in continuning the quest for scientific evidence for the existence of cryptids.If you have the time to do so, I would encourage you to read it.
In it, I gave two particular examples of why I consider that time is running out for some of them, and given that, why the work is so important, not just for them, but for the eco systems they inhabit.It is important that field research is carried out properly, particularly in relation to the gathering of samples, and I am always happy to help, should anyone have any questions on this for me.
I would add that I have no interest in replying to the recent emails I have recieved from a gentleman in Burkina Faso suggested that we both can share milloins, if only I would send my bank account details to him!
Expedition planning is going well, and both the kitlist and finances seem almost agreed.
I was particularly pleased this week that the show I did for Discovery went down so well, and my kids loved being on it too.I hope to post a link to it on my facebook account soon, if you would like to watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment