Friday, April 2, 2010

DNA update /The Parafactor.

I had an email exchange yesterday ,with Todd Disotell, the scientist who has been conducting the analysis on the hair samples gathered on my most recent expedition to Sumatra.Despite three attempts, Todd and his team have ben unable to extract any DNA from the samples. Todd has theorised that the heat and humidity may well caused a degradation. Whatever the reason, its deeply frustrating. As many of you will know, I have spent thousands of pounds of my own money striving to prove the existence of the Orang-Pendek. Why? Simply because having been there on many occasions, I know the OP exists, and I also know , that time is running out for it. I believe the only chance it has to confirm its existence to science. There is still some hope .The lab in Copenhagen is also conducting tests ,and there is still a small chance we could yet pull something out of the bag. Don`t hold your breath ,though. I will have to go back. Not yet though.

Now for two positives! plans for the expedition to India are going very well. On Friday, I will be meeting up with some of the possible team to begin making plans. More updates will follow on this.
On Thursday April 8th, I will be joining a cryptid roundtable along with Linda Godfrey, Clif Barrackman and Nick Redfern. Its a great idea from my good friends from The Parafactor.The show will be on at EST 10.pm. For me, that is 3a.m. in the morning!So, mail them with any questions to keep me on my toes!
Time for some good fortune now, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment