Saturday, April 17, 2010

New expeditions.

At last we have had some decent sunshine.Spring has exploded, and with it a wonderful carcophony of plants and animals. At the Warburg nature reserve, I saw my first common lizards of the season.Whilst `Up north`, I have seen grest crested newts , and the return of the wonderful sandmartin as I walked along the river Bollin this afternoon.
Another thing that is exploding, is that wretched Volcano in Iceland!
I am supposed to be spending next weekend in Amsterdam, for a friends birthday, but the way things are going, I could be spending a long weekend here instead. If you don`t hear from me by this time next week, I am there , otherwise I will be posting.
I can confirm now that I will definately be going to India to look for the Mande -Burung. However, as the monsoon season fast approaches, I probably will not be able to get there until October or November. That leaves me with needing to plan something to do during summer.
Last week , I was a guest on the excellent `Parafactor` radio show , along with Nick, Cliff and Linda. I had a great time.I think its fair to say that although some differing views were expressed, there was mutual respect demonstrated by all the participants for each others work, and we all got on very well. At the end of the show, Cliff extended to me (and to us all) the offer to go on a Sasquatch hunt with him. I intend to take him up on that, just as soon as I can afford it.
There is also one other exciting development in the pipeline.I will reveal more about it ,on this blog, when I can......

Last night my friend Penny said she was going out with four nurses for the night, and would Anthony and I like to come? `Sure !!! We both said. Turns out they all worked on the rectal unit.
I now know more about the human anus than I could ever possibly have wished to know.
Guys , I still cannot believe where our G spot is supposed to be !That is very , very unfair.......

No comments:

Post a Comment