Saturday, May 1, 2010

Seljord Serpent.

I have just been on the phone speaking to veteran monster hunter Jan Sundberg. Jan, with his Gust team, have for many years conducted searches for lake monsters ,most notably in Loch Ness and Norway. A serious illness has laid Jan low for a while now, but I am glad to report that he seems to be regaining his former strength. He remains as colourful as ever, and I have no doubt we will be hearing more from him soon....
Whilst I respect the views of those who do, most people will know that I do not indulge in the paranormal when it comes to my research. I believe the only way forward for the existence of the cryptids that I believe in ,is independent scientific evidence. This is also the only way to truly preserve some species existence, such as the Orang-Pendek.Proof = preservation, is its best chance,simply put. I had not spoken to Jan for years, until he sent me an email via this website. Yet in the month before he did, I had thought about Seljord every day, and even dreamt about it.Very strange.Coincidence or something else? I draw no conclusions; we will see.
The Serpent still remains the only cryptid I have ever seen; a truly remarkable creature.

As you will no doubt have noticed ,I made it to Amsterdam, where I went to celebrate my friend Damian`s birthday. It was there,late on Saturday night, that Damian, no doubt intoxicated from all that `culture`,decided to pose one of life`s greatest questions:
`Adam, `he said`If you had no choice,which would you rather have, the genitalia of a bulldog , or a full horses mane, but you would be bald, and have to wear it as a comb over?`
Well, which one would YOU choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment